Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wacky Fashion Wednesday: VOGOFF edition

Oh no! There's snakes on this plane!
It's WACKY FASHION WEDNESDAY... VOGOFF STYLE!
Today's look is:
"The Disgruntled Housewife"
Featuring ME!
This look was featured in Miss Melanie's latest issue of VOGOFF!
I hate, hate, hate the quality of these photos but it was the best I could do with my 7.5mpx camera. Gotta get a new camera!!
Boondocks Saints tee: Thrifted, sleeves cut off, sides slit and tied back together to create a slimmer fit.
Skirt: Rummage Sale
Petticoat: from my wedding
Red Leggings: Etsy
Leopard boots: Gift from Mom
Vintage Kuchi necklace: Gift from belly dancer friend
"We're out of pickles again. We're always out of pickles. I hate you so hard."
"Mommy spent the grocery money on a carton of smokes. Ramen for dinner again. Deal with it."
"Just let me lay here until my afternoon buzz wears off."
There is so much awesomeness in this zine. Please be sure to check out the WHOLE thing! 
It'll blow your mind.

12 comments:

  1. I loved your pictures, you look like a deranged Madonna circa 1983! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I AM GLAD YOU LIKE THE POST ASWELL! MORE TO COME!
    Hair Salon In San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pics, Hollie! Your make-up actually looks cool! Love that the petticoat is from your wedding; nice touch to the housewife theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look! "I hate you so hard." HAHAHA Awesome. Congrats on your feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your photos were my favourite, apart from Vix's minge also being on show, that was pretty exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so darn cool! Like John Waters kind of Cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the best Vogoff ever - so glad you could join us.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was great! I saw it on Misfits Vintage and it's what brought me here. Um, also, why can't I thrift a Boondock Saints tee?! (WHINE) WHYYYYY?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hollie, you are the superest supermodel in your disgruntled housewife look, any look actually. Thanks so much for sending these awesome photos in for VOGOFF. I had a hard time choosing which ones to use, and I love the portrait of you on the inside cover. Your photo quality was just right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right on. I love this photo shoot. And that skirt. I also dig your idea of slitting a tee-shirt up the side and retying for a more fitted look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looks so awesome in Vogoff, I have to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vogoff was such a great issue- you looked fantastic in it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...