Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

merry Christmas and enjoy your... crackers...

This is an email I just got from my sister-in-law in Little Rock thanking us for their Christmas gift we sent:

Hey guys,Thank you so much for the Christmas gifts.  What was up with the half way eaten sleeve of saltines?  It definitely made me laugh.Love,Dori
Oh my gosh. The week before Christmas while I was putting presents together I was mad craving saltine crackers and eating them like a wild animal. I misplaced my crackers and couldn't find them anywhere. I shrugged it off thinking maybe I ate them all...
Guess not.
Call it pregnancy brain, call it whatever you want but I'm gonna call this just plain hilarious.

2 comments:

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...