Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

a very loooong day

I've been on my feet up and running around for fourteen hours. It's faire time and I'm beat! My feet hurt more than ever, my legs are screaming and my pelvis feels like it's crumbling. I had a very productive day though. About 12 vendors showed up to set up and two stage acts got their sound tested and all that good stuff. Over the past week I have lost about three vendors, making that a total of about five vendors that will not be able to make it. I've also lost several cast members and entertainment groups as well. There's nothing I can do about this but losing five vendors, three stage acts and four cast members really, really, really sucks. Pray for me. I need it. Please pray for physical and mental endurance and that I have a very successful Renaissance Faire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...