Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

25 Weeks



Cravings
Sprite, Taco Bell  and fruit juice

Physical Symptoms
Ravenous appetite especially late in the evening
Sleeping up to 12 hours a night

Emotions
I'm pretty stressed out right now. My three-day Renaissance faire opens this Thursday and there's still some major work left to do. I reeeeeeally need a secretary.

Fashion
I'm so busy, I haven't really had time to put much effort into what I wear. When I go out, I just put on whatever I can still button or zip. I'll be in Renaissance garb for three days straight  this week so when this is all over, I'm going to try to go back to being a little more fashion focused.

Baby Movement
 My belly usually has a pulsating bulge on the left side because the baby likes to camp out over there and punch and kick roll around for hours. Cool thing yesterday: I stuck my finger in my belly button when the baby was in the center of my belly and I swear I could feel the it's heartbeat for about five seconds, then it moved.

(Look in the lower right hand photo in the collage up there. You can see the baby bulging out on the left side of my belly.)

What the Midwife Says
We'll find out at our next appointment... which is.... um... I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...