Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

French Bread Pizza

Sooooo... this is what I made for dinner Saturday night. French bread pizza. I found the idea to do this on Pinterest and I was like, "Duh." So cheap, so quick and so easy to make... aaaaand muy tasty. 
So, alls ya need is a loaf of French bread, your choice of pizza sauce, shredded cheese and toppings. You'll find that you probably need more cheese than you think - like one bag per half loaf. 
So anyways, cut your loaf in half long ways, top that sucker any way you like then bake it. I baked mine on 350 for about fifteen minutes - any longer and the bottom of the bread would have been waaay too hard and crunchy for my taste.
And the last step: you eat it and enjoy it.

Yeah, I know the foil looks pretty redneck, but we still haven't unpacked a lot of our baking ware from when we moved in our new home about five months ago. Lazy.

1 comment:

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...